Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2012

anti kpop-fangirl : ttlynottasteful



I thought I'd try out because I've been religiously stalking this blog and figured I would fit right in with all the bums and perverts ( which are undoubtedly  the best traits to posess to make it big in this world )


                      SEUNGRI OPPA THE KING OF ALL PERVERTED BUMS                                    





fapping his load onto innocent japanese school girls and leeching off of Mama GD's and Papa T.O.P's fame. ( oh,and the one with the steriod muscles,what's his face)








Okay,I'll come clean. I don't know jackshit about boygroups in kpop. you should all learn from my example. It's much easier to explain when you are caught fapping to the OH! music video than to whatever abdomination BOYFRIEND has come up with these days.

lesson 01 to a healthier fap-life : beat off to a glamorous kpop body




           English isn't my first language so if I was a good kid this year and santa's getting me into AKF there will be  a lot of : 

Nicole and seungyeon kpop's #1 trolls,they speak perfect (arguable) english and didn't feel the need to slap a ho when they saw the lyrics to 'Pretty Girl'



      

             OKAY,I'M OUTTA HERE,THAT'S ENOUGH KPOP MACROS FOR A LIFE TIME

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen